[3830] ARRLDX CW K7JQ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiok7jq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7JQ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:11:24 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 31.5

  160:
   80:   33    16
   40:  217    57
   20:  274    85
   15:  514   107
   10:   79    36
-------------------
Total: 1117   301  Total Score = 1,008,651

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Looks like 10M gave us a little taste of what's coming up. In about the same
time invested as last year, my total score was down by close to 400K, with 10M
down by 275/50. I was just able to hit 1 million points by 4:55 MST on Sunday!

On the bright side, my other band scores were close to last year, and I even
dabbled a bit on noisy 80M. Good Eu opening Sunday morning on 20M and
especially 15M...was even able to run some Europeans, a rarity at this
HOA/CC&R QTH. Then Eu died, and the rest of Sunday was spent looking for
scraps...S&P the dwindling CQers to the finish line.

I turned 70 years old (official "Geezer") on Friday, and BIC isn't
what it used to be, but still quite tolerable...lots of fun. Thanks for the
Q's!

73,  Bob K7JQ

Icom IC-7600; Acom 1500; ground-mounted screwdriver antenna.