[3830] ARRLDX CW W4RM M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RM@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4RM M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 22:56:48 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W4NF W7IY K4RG N3AHA W0IMD K5VG
Station: W4RM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   88    53
   80:  449    81
   40: 1187   118
   20: 1570   120
   15: 1357   123
   10:  171    67
-------------------
Total: 4822   562  Total Score = 8,082,684

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As many have stated conditions were down on the high bands. We were down a total
of 1800 Qs from last year and over 1000 Qs down on 10M alone.

We enjoyed the new K3 radios but were still figuring out all the new feature as
we have converted from 1000mps to all K3 and haven't had time to take advantage
of all the new features.

The M2 rotor for the 40M Beam and 80M rotatable dipole on the top of the tower
failed the weekend before this contest and we didn't have time to repair it
prior to this contest.  So, all QSOs on 40M and 80M were fixed on EU (its a
good thing I had it on EU before it failed).

We'll see you on the bands in ARRL DX SSB.

73 Bill  W4RM