[3830] ARRLDX CW KL2R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KL2R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 01:43:51 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX KL7SB WL7F
Station: KL2R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AK
Operating Time (hrs): 43:30

  160:
   80:   25    16
   40:  489    55
   20:  636    52
   15:  781    57
   10:  104    22
-------------------
Total: 2035   202  Total Score = 1,231,998

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions and perfect for a shakedown of the Alpha 89 recently repaired
by N4UQ.  (Thanks, Dick!)  Steve KL7SB and I had not spent any time together
for a long while, and he was generous enough to come up from Anchorage to put
the re-constituted station to the test.  This was the first serious multi-op
for Wes WL7F.  As the "new" guy, he persevered through the night on
the low bands.  Overall, we are pleased with the results.  Thank you to all for
working us.