[3830] ARRLDX CW W3DQ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W3DQ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:37:13 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ W2CDO
Station: W3DQ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: DC
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    8     6
   80:   20    18
   40:  202    65
   20:  550    90
   15:  540    92
   10:   51    28
-------------------
Total: 1371   299  Total Score = 1,229,787

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As always, a fun tag-team M/S effort with Peter, W2CDO. I mostly S&P while
he's the run guy.

Discovered earlier in the week that the 80m wire had come down. Didn't get a
chance to put it back up, assuming the 160 inv-L would cover for it. It only
sort-of did. Our numbers on those bands were *significantly* lower than last
year.

Fortunately, the roof-mounted C3-SS performed really well on 20 and 15 and what
was available on an otherwise disappointing 10m. Once again,the Orion's DSP NR
and SAF filter proved to be winners in pulling out the flea flickers!

Overall, 17% less BIC = 20% fewer Q's, 28% fewer mults and significantly fewer
worked on all 6 bands.

Fun nonetheless!

73,
Eric W3DQ