[3830] CWopsT N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1LN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 04:12:48 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 25

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:    8     0
   80:   62    33
   40:   65    65
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  135    98  Total Score = 13,230

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Tonight I sent the name Jack in honor of a very good friend who unexpectedly
passed away on Saturday.  W0UCE, Jack, Chef Archie - they were all the same
person and a person that I will miss very much.  Over the past 10 years we had
many great times operating from a few different locations but mostly from my
station which became known as CAMP LN. No matter what position our final score
put us in, because Jack and Chef Archie were part of the team we always
finished in first place when measuring fun, food and friendship.

RIP Pal!!

Bruce N1LN