[3830] ARRLDX CW AB1J SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AB1J SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:43:03 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:25

  160:
   80:   31    27
   40:   54    36
   20:   53    41
   15:   84    42
   10:   38    26
-------------------
Total:  260   172  Total Score = 134,160

Club:

Comments:

The point here was to experience 80m again in a DX contest. A couple weeks ago I
re-jiggered my 40m antenna to convert it to 40/80m for the WPX-RTTY and I just
wanted to further test it.  It's nothing astounding, but does give me some
capability. I wasn't able to get on Friday night, which I think was better
night based on a short listen I took early that evening.

I had more time available during the day so 15m was my best band. 10m had a bit
of a kick. I was only planning about 150 QSOs, but I overshot. Too much fun. Too
little self-control.

I'll be going into the NAQP RTTY this weekend with 80m, which is my goal.

Thanks for the Qs.

73,
Ken, AB1J