[3830] SCQP N1CC Single Op FixedMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP N1CC Single Op FixedMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 00:20:09 +0000
South Carolina QSO Party

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: Single Op FixedMixed QRP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:    2      0      0
   40:   10      1      0
   20:    9     30      2
   15:    1      0      0
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   22     31      2  Mults = 31  Total Score = 5,399

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 2,950 Bonus Points.  WriteLog still does not score correctly for
this event.  Manual manipulation of the Cabrillo File to enter RTTY contacts
and add unique multipliers from Digital to CW total in the score calculation.

QRP.  K3/100 at 5 Watts to F12 C3 at 64' or 80/40 Fan Dipole at 50' and 160
Meter Inverted L.  Noise reduction by power company a week ago greatly helped
the receive capability, still more work to be done towards the NW.

I entered as QRP, and that probably limited my abilities.  Not able to make any
40M contacts during morning afternoon, all contacts on 80/40 made at dusk time.
I could hear the SC stations but they could not hear me in the morning.  The QRM
from the UBA, NAQP-RTTY and NPOTA operations added to the adventure of finding
stations and making completed contacts.

I will be back next year ... maybe not QRP tho...