[3830] NAQP RTTY K7DR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K7DR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 06:05:44 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 6:55

   80:   53    21
   40:   69    30
   20:   17    14
   15:   11     8
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  152    75  Total Score = 11,400

Club:

Team:

Comments:

FTdx3000 100w
90' EF Wire at 20ft
40M OCF Inv Vee at 25 ft
10m GP at 25 ft
Wintest 4.20.0

Sigs were weak all afternoon on 10, 15, 20. Stopped for a break and dinner, had
much more success on 40 then 80. 80% of my QSO's were on the low bands. This was
another contest without working my own state MI! I have had several stateside
contests now without or working only one or two MI stations. Where are they?

My third RTTY contest using Wintest. I love it more each time! Found out that
it was smart enough, it didn't matter which order I clicked on a name or
State/Prov, in received text, it still knew which field to put it in.

73
Dave K7DR - MI