[3830] NAQP RTTY AL9A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AL9A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 06:12:22 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 2:27

   80:
   40:
   20:  146    41
   15:    7     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  153    44  Total Score = 6,732

Club: Alaska and Yukon Radio Contesters

Team: Alaska and Yukon Radio Contesters

Comments:

The stars just did not align properly for this weekend. Have been on a whirlwind
of non-radio activities since Friday afternoon and it just ended about the same
time the contest ended.  Only managed to squeeze in a little over two hours of
chair time

Twenty meters seemed like the only band with any action by the time I got the
radio warmed up. I tried 15M a bit and unfortunately the only ones who seemed
interested were all JA stations! Not many points there, so back to 20M. Need to
get some shut eye ASAP. I'm getting too old for this parenting thing!