[3830] CQ160 SSB N1LN Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N1LN Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 12:24:09 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 477  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 12  Total Score = 68,229

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This might be my very first time participating in the CQ160 SSB contest.
Thought I would get a few points for the club.  Even with the typical SSB QRM I
was able to get some good rates with my highest 10 minutes at 300 Qs per hour
and best full hour at 150.  Not bad, but NOT CW.  Got on for a few minutes
Sunday morning to see if I could add CA to the mults.  Worked CA, shut down.

73,
Bruce N1LN