[3830] CQ160 SSB N2GZ Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2gz@gregzenger.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N2GZ Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 15:15:38 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N2GZ
Operator(s): N2GZ
Station: N2GZ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 10.2

Total:  QSOs = 409  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 25  Total Score = 78,750

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was active all night Friday/Saturday, pausing only for a few hours after
European sunrise to nap in the shack hammock.

I made the mistake of not getting any sleep during the day Saturday, and didn't
have the energy or interest to spend another night at it, despite conditions to
Europe seeming better.

The Caribbean was under represented and almost nothing worked from South
America.

Highlight was catching KH6CC Saturday morning, who was surprisingly loud.