[3830] NAQP RTTY AA5B Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, BruceAA5B@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5B Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 15:23:45 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AA5B
Operator(s): AA5B
Station: AA5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  710   150  Total Score = 106,500

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I put this station on RTTY for the first time early this year because I thought
it would be cool to work on the Triple Play. About 2500 RTTY QSOs later, I'm
still missing Delaware (my birth state!). In fact, I figured I'd play in the
NAQP long enough to log a couple DE stations and then go do some yard work. No
dice, but the contest was interesting enough to keep going awhile.    73, Bruce
AA5B