[3830] NAQP RTTY N1API Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1API Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 21:07:04 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N1API
Operator(s): N1API
Station: N1API

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: fn31
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  212     9
   15:   27     9
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total:  243    56  Total Score = 13,608

Club: MERIDEN ARC

Team: Meriden ARC

Comments:

I worked 20 meters out. As suspected it died after sunset. Time on the air was
7.5 hours with a couple of soda and bathroom breaks. 98% of the contacts was
RUNNING. I started on 10 meters with one contact then a a few search and pounce
then ran there until 1930 UTC until I said to myself let me go play on 20 with
the Big Boys. I searched and pounced until about 1945 UTC until I found a home
on 14104 for most the rest of the contest where I has some pretty good runs. I
even got called by three DX and three AK stations. Conditions were not bad. I
would have liked to see better conditions on 10 and 15 meters but we were
having some solar issues, the bands have been lousy all day so I did not expect
much from anything other than 20. I actually modified some of the "F"
keys while running as I discovered things that worked a little better. Anyone
wants to see my .mc file let me know and I'll email it to you.

All in all a fun few hours and it will be interesting to see what new Digital
Counties show up on LBOTW, I have over 1700 Digital counties worked almost 56%
of them all toward the MARC Digital Award.

Thanks to Paul and Rob who stopped by to visit on frequency and break the day
up.