[3830] CQ160 SSB W1TJL Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1tjl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W1TJL Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 23:24:34 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 373  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 21  Total Score = 68,620

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

160 was doing quite well this weekend!  Not all the time but early morning…
Spent about 12 hours on the air between the 2 nights and late this afternoon.
Lot’s of THINGS like a birthday party and family obligations got in the
way…  But this is a fun contest and glad I spent what I could.

The 160 C antenna worked well and the new beverage is amazing…  I had to go
out today and remove a bunch of fallen limbs etc. from the storm �" no
time to do that Friday or Saturday.  I now have enough wood for the fire pit
for the whole season!

Thanks to all who contacted me and next week is ARRL DX SSB so onward and
upward!

73, Tom W1TJL