[3830] NCQP KB4KBS Mobile SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb4kbs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP KB4KBS Mobile SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 02:30:53 +0000
North Carolina QSO Party

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Mobile SO Mixed LP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 8 hrs

   80:
   40:         159
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     159      0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 17,858

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

On the second leg of this very special and fun weekend I traveled through five
counties and was relatively untouched by Murphy - aside from having my Ham
Stick "flop over" and get dragged down I-40 for about a half-mile
before we could find a place to safely pull off to the side of the road.
Fortunately only the whip received some road rash, and that didn't appear to
alter its electrical length appreciably.  After that was fixed, things went
well - the radio tuned up the antenna to a near flat SWR.

We (my lovely wife who was my capable chauffeur and I) were able to take a two
and a half hour route and squeeze it into eight hours covering Buncombe,
McDowell, Rutherford, Henderson, and Polk counties.  It was a wonderful and
beautiful drive.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

Yaesu FT-450D (100W)
Ham Stick