[3830] ARRLDX CW DD2ML(@DK0OG) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ulli@dd2ml.de
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW DD2ML(@DK0OG) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 09:45:30 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DD2ML
Operator(s): DD2ML
Station: DK0OG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN68GI
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     2
   80:   99    28
   40:  409    44
   20:  561    56
   15:  478    56
   10:   67    22
-------------------
Total: 1617   208  Total Score = 1,009,008

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Condx sucked the first night. A few seconds I was thinking abt. to give up but
from Sat. noon the motivation was better and from then it runs constantly. The
goal was 2000q but I corrected it to 1600q after saturday evening. On Sunday
evening I thought it is not reachable but I got another motivation tip: You can
win a contest in the last hour. And I had a 86q last hour with dual CQ on 40/80
that was just great.
Just missed a few minutes from the short 10m opening as I read afterwards.
This 32 hours where some of the hardest in the last few years! The 3q on 160m
took some 30 mins. where only K1WHS came back on first call. K0DQ and K1LZ
where the other ones.
I was very surprised of the new 80m T-Vertical. Maybe it works very
directional, as there are masts in the front and back in NA direction. Most of
my calls where answered immediately and just a few stns where a bit deaf as
they didn�'t even gave a "?".

Rig:
FT1000MP + TS-450
160m: Dipol @ 20m