[3830] CQ160 SSB CR2X Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB CR2X Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:28:56 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: CR2X
Operator(s): CU2CE OH2BH OH2PM
Station: CR2X

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Azores, EU
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 893  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 59  Total Score = 721,798

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Oh what a weekend  ---  our F1 finger is dark and flat! Activity was extremely
low thus breaking our own EU record was just a dream. Did we ever had two
stations calling at once?  They call it pileup! But it was good test case for
the ARRL DX Contest - coming up next! Doing this contest in three hour terms
was very enjoyable and allowed lots of rest while avoiding frustration.
once was our determination was still there. We just want to apologize if we had
left people calling with no response another that "CQ Contest" on
their face.

How about next weekend? We are ready! How about you?
Cu then, Martti for Team Azores, CR2X