[3830] CQ160 SSB YR8E(@YO8RNI) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB YR8E(@YO8RNI) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 03:40:01 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: YR8E
Operator(s): YO7LFV YO8RTI YO8SEP YO8RFS YO8RNI
Station: YO8RNI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: kn37is
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 620  State/Prov = 7  Countries = 53  Total Score = 194,160

Club:

Comments:

Technically ,this time everything worked very nice,the switch-preamplifier  and
the controler form Andrey, RA6LBS were very usefull and very easy to use,I
might say that it is the first time i really felt i was switching directions
with my beverages, but the rain and  the proximity to the 110kv sub-station has
had their say, so the noise level on my beverage was to high, S6-S7, especially
at sunset and sunrise:-((.I should have used the end-fire array that we used
last year, it was less noisy.There was stations i worked easily last year but
now i couldn't hear them at all.Anyway, very low activity last weekend, i guess
everybody will be on the air this weekend at ARRL DX :-)Thanks for qso!
Bob,YO8RNI