[3830] ARRLDX SSB N8XX SOSB/10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N8XX SOSB/10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 21:03:35 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: SOSB/10 QRP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:  40     25
-------------------
Total:  40     25  Total Score = 3,000

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Surprised that 10 was actually open for much of daylight.  Europe was very
sporadic, only worked two stations.  Mainly Caribbean and South America, plus
KH6.  Since I just LOVE SSB contests, I could stand to stay on only about 30
minutes at a time, maximum.  I'd work most everything I could hear and could
hear me in 15 to 30 minutes, then few if any new stations would pop up.  Since
there was no way to determine if "running" was working, I only did
S&P.

Did squeak through a few ones which seemed rare, and worked a few
"fun" calls, like 6Y6Y - which I did a double take before I figured
it out.

Hope 10 stays open - would hate to have to move to 15 meters next year.  I
never get much DX on 40 or 80, and 20 is usually so jam packed that I don't
even bother with it.