[3830] ARRLDX SSB WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 00:13:15 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:    0     0
   80:   15    11
   40:  213    55
   20:  112    50
   15:  477    68
   10:  200    47
-------------------
Total: 1017   231  Total Score = 704,781

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a dog race in mud... then Sunday ten opened to EU and I thought aha
saved by the proverbial Sun. But alas, it only lasted just over an hour and
then it was calling for the help of some fortune teller.

My 'audit of DXCCs worked was 85'
KK6NON (Levi) did ops at NX6T AND at home and he was going to catch and pass me
if I went to bed too early...we have another champ growing in the contest
garden.

What blew the boat out of the water however was whatever caused the great ten
meter opening turned out to be a jump in the A index following that made all
the QRPers barely readable. Last two hours was horrible.

less Qs than last year but more mults. = about 60,000 more points.

WN6K, Paul