[3830] ARRLDX SSB E7DX(E77DX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB E7DX(E77DX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 00:43:30 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:   65    20
   80:  353    41
   40: 1144    57
   20: 1641    62
   15: 1512    60
   10:  608    51
-------------------
Total: 5323   291  Total Score = 4,646,106

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Well my major plan to go to caribian for ARRL SSB go down to drain
and even reserve plan to be on D4C didnt work !

But as we can see having a such nice station like E7DX could be fun as well :)

This is another big score from this part of EU :)
So far i know nobody else brake 5K QSO mark in ARRL SSB from this part of EU
in SOAB category except me last year :)

What to say?!

score is just a bit down from last year ...only about 200k
never expected since condx on high bands were down
-50 QSOs and -12 mult (mostly on low bands)

Station worked nice without any problems :)

2nd night we had big strom with strong winds and very strong QRN for +-2 hours
and all antennas were usless on RX including bev's as well :o
missed some easy mults on 80 / 160

Big suprise was 10m opening on sonday evening producing rate 300q/h plus

early evening i was ahead in compare to last year score for about 250 QSOs
but sonday evening high bands closed early in compare to sonday and
needed to QSY to low bands and condx there were not good at all
160m was realy dead and all my skeds were not possible (sorry guys i was
there)!
no RI, NS, NF , NH, ME,KY,SC, DC on Top band (usualy easy ones)

Worked 2 hours less than last year but sonday morning i was
realy on end with my voice and power and couldnt wait to made brake and go
rest!

Nice competition with IR4M on live score board www.cqcontest.net !

Nice to see that Filipe CT1ILT aka CR6K after masive presure from my side
finaly posted his score there....way to go Filipe!

He kicked my ass this year as well....great score for sure and big congrats !
But beeing there in Portugal for ARRL Contest is another story!

Congrats to LX7I/LX2A who was very close with the score to me and no idea how
he ended! Hope to se him as well on live score board in future !

in total nice weekend and a lot of fun !

Thanks for QSOs and cu you in RDXC and WPX SSB !

73s de E7DX/E77DX
Braco