[3830] ARRLDX SSB AL9A SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AL9A SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 00:50:29 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 4:46

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:   71    27
   20:  350    52
   15:  106    36
   10:   12     3
-------------------
Total:  540   119  Total Score = 192,780

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Ugh! Going on vacation next week to FL and had a lot of getting ready to do
prior to our departure. Combined with high winds Friday night - Saturday
morning and the bands not overly strong here greatly diminished my enthusiasm.
Took out my frustrations Saturday afternoon by going to the shooting range and
blowing lots of .40 caliber holes in a bunch of paper targets. Didn't help the
propagation or the score, but made me feel better!