[3830] ARRLDX SSB KI1G SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KI1G SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 01:26:52 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KI1G
Operator(s): KI1G
Station: KI1G

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:
   40: 1185   106
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1185   106  Total Score = 364,428

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

I am not sure why I signed up for this type of torture. SSB is bad enough, SSB
on 40 meters is true pain. Too many stations and not enough space. Amzazing
opening to Asia Sunday morning, low power JA's were S-9. There must have been a
disturbance in the force later on Sunday, the band never really got going to
Europe at the end of the contest and the Europeans that I did work had the
watery flutter on their signal.

Congrats to K3EST for a big score from the west coast.

Thanks for all the QSO's

73,
Rick KI1G

Equipment: K3 along with LK-780 Amplifier, 2 element homebrew MOXON @ 115-ft