[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 01:34:39 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    1     1
   80:   29    22
   40:  126    56
   20:  257    80
   15:  310    89
   10:  152    48
-------------------
Total:  875   296  Total Score = 774,336

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was fun.About the same results as the CW weekend so I consider it a
success. Made some neat contacts, but missed some I thought I should have
gotten. 80 countries on 20m and 89 on 15 is pretty good for me. Some day I will
make DXCC on a single band in a contest - Seems like an easy feat from the
multi-mults I have operated, but not so easy from my own station. 15 and 20
meters played well to all parts of the world, but 40 and 10 did not. Rig here
is an IC-756pro3 to an Alphd 374A(I get a max of 800 watts out) to a C4SXL (2
el on each band 10 thru 40 on the same boom) at about 65 feet, and a high-tower
vert Tnx to all for the Q;s and C U all in the WPX coming up. 73