[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 01:46:46 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: New Hampshire
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:   34    24
   80:  193    62
   40:  334    90
   20: 1161   112
   15: 1255   116
   10:  304    81
-------------------
Total: 3281   485  Total Score = 4,773,855

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

One antenna per band, one radio - keeping it simple....

Found 10 M rather strange, Sunday was better for me than Saturday and CQ'ing
actually produced results - however signals were very low on average and as
expected southern EU was much stronger than the north but there were exceptions
to this.

Got more sleep than in the CW weekend and did enjoy most of the bands.  The low
bands were tough with QRN so packed it in early the first night.

It was fun to run through the spots but later in the weekend, went back to the
old way and actually found a number of DX stations not on the cluster.  When I
posted their call, I stood by to listen how quickly the pileup grew - it was
impressive to say the least.  I heard one station say, wow, I just got spotted
and he was quickly overrun.  Funny stuff for sure.

Thanks to all the called in, really appreciate it.  Also appreciate hearing
from so many friends.

73, Mark, K1RX