[3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ2T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ2T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 01:58:54 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): K6AM OH6RX
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  296    50
   80:  572    59
   40: 1014    60
   20: 1431    62
   15: 2001    59
   10: 2651    59
-------------------
Total: 7965   349  Total Score = 8,338,308

Club: CCC

Comments:

This year I was joined by J-P, OH6RX,who was a last minute addition after Geoff,
W0CG bowed out to deal with things back at home.  He flew in all the way from
Korea to play contesting.  What dedication.

The bands were better than expected.  Was especially surprised to see 10 meters
in almost as good condition as in the good years.  We had some really nice runs
all day both days.  You get to give a lot of newcomers their first taste of
jumping into a pileup.

Night times were slow as always with a lot of loud static crashes on 160.  We
really tried to get the mults there but still missed some of the easy ones like
AR, NE, MT, UT, and even OK.  And this is the station with a wall of CQWW 160
world number one plaques.

No technical problems or computer glitches.  The new antenna switching system
at the station worked perfectly.

Score was down a bit but considering everything, we did about the best we
could.

John, K6AM