[3830] ARRLDX SSB OL1X(OK4PA) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB OL1X(OK4PA) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 18:53:10 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OL1X
Operator(s): OK4PA
Station: OL1X

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: OL1X
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2181    61
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2172    61  Total Score = 397,476

Club:

Comments:

I went to the contest without any ambitions.
I did some exercises on a tower which was covered frost before and after
contest.
Simply run for fun after long time. But in the half of the first day I was
dragged in the game.
The first day there were good conditions aprx 1700qso, the second day it was
just suffering.

On Saturday afternoon there was a strong noise (duration 90min)-Sorry gentlemen
if I didn�'t catch you but I did what I could...

Equipment:
5el. Yagi @aprx 21m
FT1000MV+ PA (thanks Jiri OK1XQ for lend)

I also would like to express big thank to stations which called me and which
supported me by spotting me in the cluster.

Big thanks also to my wife which help me to pack all toys just in freezing
midnight :-)