[3830] TBDC KA1J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KA1J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 16:49:01 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: KA1J
Operator(s): KA1J
Station: KA1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 121  Total Score = 453

Club:

Comments:

Nice to work everyone again. I always look forward to SP, 160 is so much more
fun for me than other bands.

Interesting conditions, there was an EU contest going on that caused me to end
up listening to contesters working a different contest. The conditions were
pretty nice in this area, relatively quiet except for my eternal AMTRAK demons
that will never go away as long as there are electric trains.

Best DX of the test was T32CO. I heard quite a few stations I could not work
with my 99 watts and as much as I wished I had worked them, I'm also glad I
didn't run a sweep and then have nothing to claim for the rest of the contest.
Guess it all works out.

Hope to work you the next time we hear each other.

73,
Gary, KA1J