[3830] WiQP WO9B SO Mobile QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@palomonet.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP WO9B SO Mobile QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:03:42 +0000
Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: WO9B
Operator(s): WO9B
Station: WO9B

Class: SO Mobile QRP
QTH: Wisconsin
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:     10
   40:    124
   20:     22
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    156       0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 33,700.0

Club: West Allis RAC

Comments:

First time mobile operation.  First time QRP operation.  The 80 meter
performance was me and not the band.  Need to figure out a better antenna
solution.  20 meters was tough, but then calling QRP is asking for a challenge.
 The weather was really good until the final couple of hours.  Next time I think
I'll bring along a driver as it was getting pretty rough particularly in the
rain.  On the other hand I have never seen so many cranberry bogs before.  I
very much enjoyed the contest and look forward to next year.  Thanks to all the
participants.