[3830] OkQP K5ZZR/M Mobile Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP K5ZZR/M Mobile Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 21:35:03 +0000
Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: K5ZZR/M
Operator(s): K5ZZR
Station: K5ZZR/M

Class: Mobile Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:          64
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   0      64      0  Mults = 20  Total Score = 2,560

Club:

Comments:

After finally finding the correct fuse strip on my new vehicle, and taking off
several panels to find it, I was able to get the auxiliary power working so I
could charge up the computer and use the Flex 6300.  Thank goodness I brought
the car manual with me....  All this while it was hailing, flooding, thunder
storming, raining and lightning.  Another challenge was my screwdriver antenna
dc motor only wanted to go one direction so I kept it on 20 meter the entire
contest which is fine but I missed out on a lot of bonus points I'm sure.  On
the bright side it will make me appreciate next year's qso party....  Thanks to
everyone that contacted me as I sure needed the moral support.... Hi