[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 20:15:27 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 16

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  26     21
   20:  35     32
   15:  10     10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  71     63  Total Score = 4,473

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Operated LP this time around and, see?  Didn't make a nickel's worth of
difference.  Of course, maybe these really strange conditions at my QTH are
making a difference.  Can't believe how noise 40m was.

But, it surely was good getting to hear so many great friends today.  Truly a
highlight of my whole week...and I'm not joking.

'Twas a real pleasure catching non-members Pete, W0LPF; Sid, N4NQ; John, N8FYL;
Larry, KF6NCX; Paul, NL7V; Chuck, KA8HDE; Tom, K6EU; Tom, N6NF; Paul, K7AZt; and
Vlad, KM6Z.  Fellas, there are some great prospects in this gaggle of CW'ers!

Then, there was Sir Craig, W2VM, from the CWA troupe!  Great job, Craig!

Thanks to DXers Vidi, ZS1EL and Alf, IT9MUO, for your contacts today.  Y'all
were doing great here in Mississippi (or 'Missippi' to the rednecks around
here) today!

Let's hope for great condx at 0300z...and maybe we'll get some more CWA
members.

Where was 'Green' Scotty this hour?????  Do we need to put out a BOLO or APB?

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40'