[3830] Rus DX N9RV SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9rvee@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX N9RV SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 19:21:07 +0000
Russian DX Contest

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    2               1
   80:   86              19         3
   40:  354      4       55        37
   20:  439    136       75        44
   15:   36      2       15
   10:
Total:  917    142      165        84  Total Score = 1,288,824

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Not as bad as it could have been.  There was no over the pole opening in the
evening on 20m from here, but 40m prop was pretty good.  And the activity from
Russia was excellent.

This is the first time I remember in this contest working a lot of casual
contesters in the US, especially on SSB.  I suppose all of my QSOs there will
be deleted since they won't send in logs, but they were giving numbers above #1
and I am sure they thought they were helping my score.

No signals heard on 15m until mid day.  WH7AA was the only signal on that band
that moved the S meter, although NP3A was decently strong around 2000 z.  One
JA popped up, and there were a couple of scatter EU guys.  Mostly hiss.  Never
heard a signal of any kind on 10m.  Tried moving guys there many times.
Nothing, not even US.