[3830] BARTG N2FF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] BARTG N2FF SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 02:06:11 +0000
BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    0
   40:   12       2          7
   20:   87      36         12
   15:   11       7          0
   10:    0
-----------------------------------
Total:  110      45         19  Continents = 6  Total Score = 42,240

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

This was an almost entirely 20 meter contest as that was the only band with any
activity on it.  Conditions were very noisy and the was fast a deep QSB.  A
number of times I was not sure a station had come back to me as QSB frequently
took out my call and the first part of the exchange.  Not everyone was putting
the call of the station they were working at the start and end of the exchange
- a very important practice when facing QSB.