[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 16:12:20 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:31

  160:
   80:
   40:  64     64
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  64     64  Total Score = 4,096

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, inverted vee.  Lot of fun.  Knew would have to
QRT after about a half hour to take my wife to a medical facility.  So, started
on 40M, thinking that I could have a good rate on just that one band for the
time allowed.  The first 20 minutes were nearly solid runs with no need to CQ
much.  Callers stopped about 1320Z, and I spent the last 11 minutes in a sweep
up the band working all the run stations I could hear.  Was on pace for a very
good score for the whole hour, although I am sure the rate would have fallen on
40 and not been as high on the higher bands. Thanks for all QSOs.  Please mark
your calendars for the annual GA QSO Party on April 9 and 10.  I hope to be QRV
for the 03Z session tonight.  73, John, K4BAI.