[3830] WPX SSB N0KQ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N0KQ@spickler.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N0KQ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 22:59:09 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N0KQ
Operator(s): N0KQ
Station: N0KQ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  11
   20:  18
   15:  35
   10:  20
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I wasn't trying to compete in this one. I mostly just worked DX and then handed
out a few Qs to US stations. The bands seemed to be open particularly into
Europe on 20 mtrs on Saturday afternoon. 15 and 10 mtrs were open here but
mostly to South America.
I spent some time fixing the Butternut vertical.  I seem to have to replace the
HV capacitors in that thing whenever I turn on the amplifier.
thanks for the Qs and countries.