[3830] WPX SSB K6GHA SOSB20(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K6GHA SOSB20(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 00:14:52 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSB20(TS) LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:  468
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was a limited effort, with limited expectations. However, after Saturday, I
got energized at the open band. Sunday proved just the opposite. Disappointing
and slow. Gave in a few time to do other things, and came back for the final
flourish.
Some great folks, who stuck to the call and pulled out my lp west coast signal.
really appreciate RV1CC, 5V7D, and others who stayed the course.
A lot of fun Friday and most of Saturday made up for a slow Easter Sunday... I
guess I found that egg.