[3830] WPX SSB W4LT SO(A)SB15(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4LT@ij.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W4LT SO(A)SB15(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 02:41:01 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: SO(A)SB15(TS) HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  81
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Elecraft K-Line at 500w
Cushcraft A3s at 40 feet

Easter Weekend is not a good time to make myself available for a contest. Got
up early Easter morning, showered and donned Easter clothing. While wife and
kids getting ready, I had an hour and a half to myself. Well, what a better way
to spend it than chasing mults on the radio? Band with the most spotted mults?
15 meters!  So that's where I went.  Much too early, from the house the call
comes:  "We are ready to go!".  Time to QRT and do my family Holiday
duty.  Off to Gramdma's house, leaving you all the band.

Gotta get your fun while its available!

73

Lu - W4LT