[3830] WPX SSB AB4B SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AB4B SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:55:50 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

------------
  160:
   80:   25
   40:   36
   20:   76
   15:  301
   10:   61
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort with WX FB on Sat to continue working on new 80mtr 4 sqr
project then Sun Easter domestic obligations. Activity seemed fair with 15mtrs
coming alive and 20mtrs fairly active. 40mtrs has become a slug fest band like
20mtrs can be at times. Especially with EU stations in USA band listening up
above 7200...just my observation. 80mtrs had less activity but good sigs from
EU
Sat nite here. Wish I had more time but prepping for the Fall season is
priority
ONE hr nw. TNX fer the Q's es CQ WPX  team for keeping things going.

Tim , AB4B  in NA(North Alabama)