[3830] WPX SSB AB8M(@KB8O) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougdever@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AB8M(@KB8O) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 14:29:54 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AB8M
Operator(s): AB8M KB8O
Station: KB8O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EN81
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:    5
   80:   77
   40:  234
   20:  101
   15:  119
   10:    5
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Part time effort due to Easter weekend.  Mostly a trial run to "kick the
tires" on the new OM Power 2000+'s that arrived last week and make sure we
didn't have any issues running multi-transmitter.  Not sure if it was tough band
conditions or just fewer stations on the air due to the holiday weekend (or
both!), but didn't hear a lot of Europe.  However we were working in to the
Middle East and Africa and busting pile-ups for those stations.  Just that kind
of weekend, I guess.  As always, appreciate the contacts in the log and had a
good time getting them in there.

Station 1: Icom-7600, Array Solutions FilterMAX4, HF Auto, OM Power 2000+,
N1MM, SteppIR DB-11, Dipoles.

Station 2: Icom-7600, Array Solutions FileterMAX4, AT5K, OM Power 2000+, N1MM,
1100' loop @ 80ft.

73
Doug AB8M
Jay KB8O