[3830] WPX SSB LY26A(@LY4A) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly4a@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB LY26A(@LY4A) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:19:32 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LY26A
Operator(s): G3XTT YL1ZF UR9QQ LY4A LY2BKT LY5AT LY2BDZ
Station: LY4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KO15TR
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  207
   80:  729
   40: 1616
   20: 2534
   15:  838
   10:   25
------------

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

Hello for all...

For first say tnx for the QSO's for all ho called us in this weekend.

So first Multi - National team operation from Lithuania is finished without any
problems. We geted good weekend with working in contest and make some posibility
to talk with our guests in the team.

Thanks for our guests Don G3XTT, Kaspars YL1ZF, Sergiei UR9QQ for answer to my
letter at cq contest for invitation to this test. We maked nice time with you
Don, Kaspars and Sergeij so this time is will be remember for longtime after
this test. First steps is added, contest position almost done and worked
without the some errors or problems at this contest.

Equipment used:

RUN Setup:
Tranceivers:
2 x ICOM 775DSP
2 x 1kw amplifyers
Antenas:

160m - Dipole
80m - 3el Yagi, Dipole
40m - 5el Long boom yagi, 2el fixed to Europe
20m - 6el Long boom yagi, 3el fixed to Europe
15m - 6el Yagi, 5el ong boom yagi fixed to Europe
10m - 6el Long boom yagi, 5el yagi fixed to Europe

Setup for mult position:

Transceiver:
ICOM 756
Ampliyaer Ameritron AL80A

Antenas:
Used same antenas what used for RUN position

Used two Inband positions:

Transceivers:
2 x ICOM 775 DSP
Antenas:
2 x Multi band dipoles (6 bandS)200-250 from positions
Hygain TH6DXX tribander with 4O3A triplexer and home made band pass filters
made by LY2BDZ.

So finaly TNX again for the qso's and will be waiting for CW part with next
step of Multi National team at it.

Look for some photos at my Facebook page...

73!

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx