[3830] WPX SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 03:47:10 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  212
   40: 1284
   20: 2246
   15: 2001
   10:  670
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions are clearly declining with 1600 fewer Q's on 10, but was able to make
it up on the other bands.  Ended up with slightly more QSO's than last year.
Better low band conditions contributed more QSO points, and good rate in the
final few hours enabled a new personal best.

For once, it seemed like I did not make a big mistake with my off time
strategy.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts and to my wife Kathleen for all of her help
once again

73, Tom W2SC

QSL via LoTW or NN1N