[3830] NA Sprint SSB WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 04:33:10 +0000
NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 2h20m

   80:   53      58
   40:   80      70
   20:   13      10
---------------------

Club:

Team: Rettys1

Comments:

Part time effort, my wife's birthday tonite, we went out for supper and then to
a friends house for fun afterwards..

Got on at 0143Z, so right at the end of 20m, which sounded good, then 40m which
was excellent.. But 80m was very tough, noisy and difficult for folks to hear
me.

Was at the home station tonite, used TS940s/at, 100w, 160m Tee vertical for
20/40/80, Dentron tuner.

Great job everyone, congrats to Bob KW8N and Committee for excellent job!
Thanks for all who operated, fun to hear the voices after much CW Qsos!

73 God Bless! Todd WD0T