[3830] MoQP N0S(NW0M) SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N0S(NW0M) SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 00:37:47 +0000
Missouri QSO Party

Call: N0S
Operator(s): NW0M
Station: NW0M

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 15:36

  160:
   80:   33     16
   40:  181    158
   20:   97     41
   15:    9      1
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  320    216      0  Mults = 124  Total Score = 106,244

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the BEARS for another great QP.

Band condx not the best for both days and activity seemed down somewhat.

With that said, congratulations to KCØMO Steve on a great score!!!  That must
be a record score for SO Fixed!!

Always thanks to the Rovers that make the slow times worth staying on.  I had
fun chasing my buddy NØO Mark for the weekend and also working NØAX Ward
several times on Sunday.

I should get some bonus points for putting up with that old Okie YAA... lol

Worked 75 counties and 45 states.  Missed the standard KO7X/WY multiplier.

Lots of fun and look forward to next year.

K3 100 watts, Mosley tribander, OCF dipole, N1MM+

73, Mitch
NWØM