[3830] EA RTTY LZ7A(@LZ1KAA) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY LZ7A(@LZ1KAA) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 08:20:44 +0000
EA RTTY Contest

Call: LZ7A
Operator(s): LZ1FY LZ3LZ LZ5EE LZ7AA
Station: LZ1KAA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Sofia
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  135    51
   40:  356    92
   20:  476   109
   15:   20    18
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  987   270  Total Score = 378,810

Club:

Comments:

Very good contest. We certainly enjoyed it. First night was real fun until EU
said "good night". US contacts were difficult and oozing drop by
drop. Sunday morning started with great expectations, but unfortunately higher
bands were quiet. We checked the antenna and the feeder 5 times - complete
silence on 15 and 10 meter. On 20m - the "usual suspects" with some
improved activity in the late afternoon, so we enjoyed hunting the 20m and 40m
bands for mults and then for just any call later on.

LZ1KAA team.