[3830] GaQP KI0I Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP KI0I Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 01:36:37 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 7:52

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    120       14  CW-Dig Mults = 76  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 22,098

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

My Birthday was on Sunday so that precluded any radio operations, I had a good
time Saturday afternoon and evening. Condx were pretty bad from here to GA
until the sun went down, then at least 40mm came in better. 80m was noisy and
the signals kinda weak but many Q's were logged there.
A great job by the mobile ops out there, my hats off to you guys (and Gals).
The GA party is always a great contest and I would have liked to got in on
Sunday.
Thanks to the GAQP team for a super weekend. 73 all , Mark KI0I