[3830] CWopsT N5AW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 14:16:07 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 13

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:    5     5
   40:   53    51
   20:   45    30
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  103    86  Total Score = 8,858

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had not been on the air for a while and when I turned the radios on this morning
I had high a SWR - thought oh no - antenna problems again after a storm last
night. However it is apparently something with one of the radios as the SWR on
the other one is fine. So just one radio this morning. Those inital problems
got me off to a poor start but then things went pretty well even though not the
best of conditions. More thunderstorms predicted for today so may not be on for
the later sessions.