[3830] GaQP KC4YBO Single OpSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sknit1905@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP KC4YBO Single OpSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 17:57:48 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: KC4YBO
Operator(s): KC4YBO
Station: KC4YBO

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:             149
   40:             167
   20:               2
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     0       318  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 37  Total Score = 11,766

Club:

Comments:

Sunday highlight was 56 Q's in CATO(Catoosa)first thing.  Activating MP-01
Chickamauga Nat'l Military Park probably helped with the county count here.
Was on the air 1hr 15 min, could have stayed longer and worked a bunch but had
7 more counties to go. Thanks to all who spotted me.
Rig was FT 450 into Tar Heel 200A. Radio was on a table in middle of mini van.
This was my running rig. Also have FT 857 to listen for other counties.
 Was fun way to figure out who was out there, then work them when I stopped in
new county. Two way switch let me change radios quickly.