[3830] 144SprngSprnt KA2LIM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt KA2LIM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 00:07:28 +0000
144 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: KA2LIM
Operator(s): KA2LIM
Station: KA2LIM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 50  Mults = 22  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 1,100

Club:

Comments:

Best sprint in a long time that I have observed from this location here in
FN12nf, lots of activity. I operated from my van in a hay field, 2 miles up the
road from my home with my home-built 11 element yagi. Worked several stations
out to 450 miles. but the hi-light of the night for me, was working Bill-K1DY/R
from my van, which is also a rover setup, at 421 miles.
I called him on CW and Bill came back to me on SSB, I changed to SSB and we
made the exchange. What a great FUN evening.

Ken
KA2LIM