[3830] MiQP NE9U Mobile Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne9u@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MiQP NE9U Mobile Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 02:28:22 +0000
Michigan QSO Party

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U KK9K N9BCA
Station: NE9U

Class: Mobile Multi-Op LP
QTH: michigan
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   68     12
   40:  317     96
   20:   90     45
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  475    153  CW Mults = 72  Ph Mults = 67  Total Score = 152,483

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Another excellent up nort adventure with n9bca and kk9k!

conditions in the U.P. seemed rather poor....weak watery signals...sorry if we
werent able to pull you out through the truck or powerline noise!

TR4W says we worked 293 unique stations.

Our best rates were:

10 minutes:  132
20 minutes:  102
30 minutes:  84
60 minutes:  74
120 minutes: 63

These are considerably lower than our Minnesota and Wisconsin qso party rates.
Not sure if it was lower activity overall due to the beautiful spring weather
Michigan was experiencing, or something else?
The U.P. counties are so big, we would be in one around an hour, so that doesnt
help.

Anyway, Ron, Art, and I had a fun time up north!  Had a wonderful fish fry
friday night before the contest and a great pizza saturday night after the
contest.

As usual, had a half dozen people ask us what we were tracking!  :-)

73

Scott  NE9U
Ron    KK9K
Art    N9BCA