[3830] NeQP WA6KHK Out of State LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, smag1234@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] NeQP WA6KHK Out of State LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 23:06:54 +0000
Nebraska QSO Party

Call: WA6KHK
Operator(s): WA6KHK
Station: WA6KHK

Class: Out of State LP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    1      6
   20:   21     18
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   22     24      0  Mults = 34  Total Score = 5,174

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Kudos to the 3 rovers: NE0QP, NF0N, and K5GE.  I got more than twice the score I
had last year when I took the plaque but I know John (N6MU) beat me this time.
Good job Bud!  Enjoy the Omaha steaks.  Bon appetite! Couldn't really hear
Fred, NE0QP, that much on Saturday and that made all the difference.  Lots of
fun and Fred, KB0LF (NE0QP in the contest) got me Chase county, NE, on Friday
night for my last county in NE with only 7 counties left for all US counties
for a second time.  I worked W4WSR in Clay county, NC during the contest so I
only have 6 counties left now!  Anxious time!  hihi.